Terms and Conditions to use Opto Electrical
The term ‘Opto Electrical’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
For any special offers on electrical switchboard upgrades, the following conditions apply:
- Existing switchboard not to exceed 6 circuits
- Existing structure sound to fit new Meter Board
- No brickwork included to make good (extra charge)
- No paint work (additional)
- No Energex fees included, if necessary.
- No surge protection included. (additional cost if required)
- The condition of the existing electrical installation must be sound in order to work with new switchgear (RCD / RCBO) protection.
- Earthing arrangement needs to be existing and in good order.
- Customer/ client to provide safe, clear and unencumbered work space.
- Customer must be able to be without power for at least 6hours/ duration of work. (Backup power can be arranged at an additional fee)Payment in full on completion. (via debit/ credit card on site, EFT or cash)
- Payment in full on completion. (via debit/ credit card on site, EFT or cash)